Power BI Premium (Per Capacity)
Unity self-service and enterprise BI: Now faster and more flexible than ever, Power BI Premium offers advanced self-service data preparation that allows every user and organization to accelerate the delivery of insights and collaborate with ease.
Accelerate decision making when everyone has access to insights
• Adjust Power BI Premium licensing to fit your business needs—use it as an individual seat license for advanced self-service BI, or per capacity to enable anyone inside or outside your organization to view Power BI content, including paginated and interactive reports.
• Choose the deployment option that works best for your organization, with on-premises reporting through Power BI Report Server, and your choice of geographic region for cloud deployment.
• Scale as your needs grow with managed cloud infrastructure that minimizes downtime and ensures workload performance.
Unlock big data with self-service data prep
• Find the data you need by using prebuilt connectors for common services like Dynamics 365, Azure Synapse Analytics, Salesforce, Excel, and SharePoint.
• Empower business analysts to ingest, transform, and enrich big data through the already familiar Power Query experience without developing specialized skills or relying on others. Learn more.
• Prepare data once and then reuse it across multiple Power BI models to drive efficiency and accuracy.
• Handle larger data volumes with ease and take advantage of 10x performance increases in our latest architecture.
Simplify data management and access
• Gain clear insight over your utilization capacity drivers and trends with transparent metrics, and ensure your analytics are always running at peak performance by autoscaling capacity.
• Meet data residency requirements by deploying in any region you choose, including national clouds. Decide the best way for users to view and collaborate through organizational dataset certification, flexible reporting types, distribution formats, and embedding options.
• Reduce IT headaches with a unified BI tool that includes central governance, security, and management across all users inside or outside your organization.
Take advantage of self-service BI and advanced analytics in a per-user license
• Access Premium capabilities the way that works for your business, or enable key teams with additional self-service BI tools.
• Share big insights for an even bigger impact. Create a data-driven culture throughout your organization. Easily share and collaborate on interactive data visualizations using Power BI Premium per user for self-service analytics.
• Enable advanced workloads including paginated reports, AI capabilities (such as autoML, impact analysis, Azure Cognitive Services), dataflows, usage-based aggregated optimization, application lifecycle management (ALM), and enhanced automatic page refresh.
Improve publishing efficiency and accuracy of BI content
• Quickly move content from development and testing to production with confidence using the simple visual cues in deployment pipelines.
• Rapidly deploy reports with improved consistency and performance without needing special DevOps skills or tools.
• Save time and improve accuracy by using repeatable content management processes while personalizing them to fit your organization.
View Power BI Premium content with the Power BI mobile app
• Securely access, view, and share live Power BI dashboards and reports on any device, with native mobile Power BI apps for iOS, Android, and Windows.
• Easily annotate reports with any touch screen to draw your team’s attention to important insights.
• Ask your data questions and use geographic location to filter your data according to where you are.
Whats in the Box
Collaboration and Analytics:
• Mobile app access,
• Publish reports to share and collaborate.
• Paginated (RDL) reports,
• Consume content without a per-user license,
• On-premises reporting with Power BI Report Server.
Data prep, modelling, and visualization:
• 400 GB Model size limit,
• 48/day refresh rate,
• Connect to more than 100 data sources,
• Create reports and visualizations with Power BI Desktop,
• Embed APIs and controls,
• AI visuals.
• Advanced AI (text analytics, image detection, automated machine learning),
• XMLA endpoint read/write connectivity,
• Dataflows (direct query, linked and computed entities, enhanced compute engine)
Governance and administration:
• Data security and encryption,
• Metrics for content creation, consumption, and publishing,
• Application lifecycle management,
• Multi-geo deployment management,
• Bring your own key (BYOK)
• Autoscale add-on availability (preview)
• 100TB maximum storage.
Buy the Software